2023 King Charles III 'Crowned Portrait' Proof Half Sovereign
2023 King Charles III 'Crowned Portrait' Gold Proof Half Sovereign
(Issue Limit - 2500)
We are delighted to be able to offer a limited number of sets and individual proof sovereigns for sale. The new 2023 Coronation sovereigns features the crowned portrait of King Charles III by Martin Jennings with the reverse returning to the traditional Pistrucci St George & Dragon design.
The Sovereign of King Charles III carries the obverse legend : 'CHARLES III · DEI · GRA · REX · FID · DEF' in Latin this translates to “King Charles III, reigning by the Grace of God, Defender of the Faith,”
- Struck in 22ct gold to Proof quality
- Full Sovereign 3.99g Weight/ 19.30mm Diameter
- Reverse - St George & Dragon - Benedetto Pistrucci
- Obverse design - First Bust 'Crowned' - Martin Jennings
- Presented within a case with numbered certificate of authenticity
* All deposits paid are returnable should you not wish to go ahead with your purchase, subject to this request being made before the Royal Mint launch date. We guarantee that the final price paid will not be greater than the retail price charged by the Royal Mint on the day of release. Only those customers who receive email confirmation of their pre-order along with with their order number will be eligible to make final payments. All customers with pre-order confirmation will be contacted prior to Royal Mint launch to make their balance payments, delivery dates are to be confirmed. Any remaining sovereigns and sets will go on general sale once all pre-orders have been fulfilled.
** We have not restricted the number of items that can be ordered, however we reserve the the right to reduce any order in quantity should we be over subscribed.