2022 King Charles III 'First Portrait' Gold Memorial Sovereign BUNC + Capsulated with Luxury Case
We are offering our customers this unique opportunity to own the 2022 King Charles III 'First Portrait' Gold 'BUNC' Full Memorial Sovereign housed within a Royal Mint luxury walnut effect case. Designed to be an affordable alternative to the Proof and Strike on the day versions at around half the price.
The special reverse design features an elaborate portrayal of the Royal Coat of Arms in honour of the remarkable reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The design is by Jody Clark who's former portrait of the late Queen featured on UK coinage 2015-2022.
The Sovereign of King Charles III carries the obverse legend : 'CHARLES III · DEI · GRA · REX · FID · DEF' in Latin this translates to “King Charles III, reigning by the Grace of God, Defender of the Faith,”
- Struck in 22ct gold / Brilliant Uncirculated
- Memorial Sovereign / Queen Elizabeth II
- Full Sovereign 7.98g Weight/ 22.05mm Diameter
- Reverse Royal Coat of Arms - Jody Clark
- Obverse design - Martin Jennings
- Presented within luxury Royal Mint Presentation Case.