2022 Queen Elizabeth II Proof Half Sovereign (Platinum Jubilee)
Limited Edition - 2000
A special reverse design to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee of HM Queen Elizabeth II, who in 2022 will mark her 70th year as Queen. To mark the occasion, renowned Royal Mint sculptor Timothy Noad famed for his one off designs of the 2002 and 2005 Sovereigns has reworked the royal coat of arms to produce a very special coin.
The sovereign range released on Monday 15th November 2021 completely sold out within hours, leaving many disappointed, on what has proved to be one of the most sought after UK coins released by the Royal Mint.
- Struck in 22ct gold to Proof quality
- Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty the Queen special design
- 3.99g Weight/ 19.30mm Diameter
- Reverse Royal Coat of Arms
- Obverse design Jody Clark
- Presented within a case with numbered certificate of authenticity
We endeavour to keep all years available, the image is of the coin you will receive some years may not be available due to rarity, if you are interested in the rare examples not on offer here, please contact us
Should you not be entirely happy with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, please see our returns section for more information.